The Gold Long-Term Outlook is a comprehensive study of the global gold market including projections through 2021 of gold supply by mine, demand, and prices. New this year is a special section on China's gold market, including ten-year projections for supply and demand.
Reasons to Own the Report:
- Mining companies utilize CPM Group's independent ten-year price projections for strategic planning, acquisition analysis, budgeting purposes, and preparation of technical reports.
- Institutional investors supplement their internal research with the comprehensive analysis, conclusions, and projections of this report. The report also serves as an authoritative reference guide for gold market statistics.
- CPM Group's analysis brings an independent, sober, and comprehensive perspective.
- Independent and accurate production and production cost data and analysis for mines accounting for the majority of global gold production; comprehensive analysis of Chinese, Russian, and South African gold production, among other gold producing countries globally.
- Detailed figures of central bank gold holdings and projected purchases as well as fact-based insight into International Monetary Fund gold sales.
For additional information contact Matt Taub at (212) 785-8320 or firstname.lastname@example.org